No.7 Cova da Iria is a first floor one bed apartment in the heart of Salthill Village.
Located in one of the Galway’s most desirable addresses, this home offers a unique opportunity to create a lifestyle of the highest quality. Where convenience meets a new-found level of sophistication in apartment living, all the while benefitting from the beautiful views and its wonderful surrounds. Built to offer simplicity, security and a new sophisticated approach to city living.
Blending the cosmopolitan surrounds of Galway City and the Wild Atlantic Way, with innovative technology and striking architecture, this apartment provides the opportunity to live overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, while in the picturesque village of Salthill.
No.7 Cova da Iria presents a genuinely unique opportunity to acquire a new, energy efficient contemporary apartment beside the Salthill Promenade with views of Galway Bay and the North Clare Coastline while having the added benefit of having access to a host of amenities on your doorstep both in Salthill Village and Galway City.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- High performance external walls with elegant, quality elevations comprising a combination of plastered and painted render and ‘Flamed Black’ and ‘Honed Grey’ Portuguese Limestone cladding in select areas.
- The building facing onto Salthill Promenade benefits from an extensive glass vista maximising the breathtaking views on offer.
- Each apartment will have their own private balcony that will be finished with a glass balustrade and pressed metal cladding along with a low maintenance composite decking.
- Block B will have from exposed open areas which will be paved.
- Controlled access via intercom system.
- Front door in Block B apartments will have an aluminium fire door with frosted glass.
- Aluminium sliding doors with toughened glass to balconies.
- All windows are high-performance double-glazed PVC windows (U-value 1.4 W/m2k), Anthracite Grey in colour and supplied and fitted by Galway based Windows & Rooflights Ltd (WRL).
- All windows feature a multipoint secure by design locking system.
- Smart electric heating system with wall mounted radiators provided by ATC, providing greater efficiency with low running costs.
- Occupiers can operate the heating both manually in their apartment or via an App on their phone, giving full control of their system at their fingertips.
- Fully pressurised hot and cold water systems.
- Photovoltaic Panels are also being provided that will generate electricity for all the common areas and a select number of apartments. These panels produce electricity when exposed to light and will be fitted on the roof areas in both blocks.
Mechanical Heat Recovery and Ventilation System installed, extracting moist air from the kitchens, bathrooms and ensuites. As the air is extracted, a heat exchanger within the system transfers the majority of the heat and transfers it into the fresh air supply entering the living room and bedrooms. The benefits of this system are managed ventilation, reduced heat loss and less dust and pollutants as the fresh air is filtered.
All apartments are constructed to provide a high level of air tightness to a standard that far exceeds building regulations.
- Internal walls will be plastered and finished with ‘Subtle’ paint colour, an ethereal shade giving the lightest of greys.
- Ceilings will be painted white.
- High quality, solid internal doors with a white finish along with brushed chrome door handles.
- Contemporary skirting and architraves painted white.
- The apartments benefit from generous floor to ceiling heights up to 2.78m, which combined with the extensive glazing provided, maximises the natural light and breathtaking scenery on offer and enhances the sense of space throughout the home.
- Laminate Vinyl Tile flooring in ‘Bergen Oak’ laid in herringbone provided to hallway and kitchen/living area.
- Custom designed contemporary kitchens.
- Generous storage and utility provisions also provided in the apartments.
High quality off white fitted wardrobes provided to bedrooms.
- All bathrooms and ensuites are superbly finished with stylish sanitary ware throughout supplied by SONAS Bathrooms, one of Irelands leading providers of quality bathroom products.
- Wall mounted toilet.
- Oversized, low profile luxury shower trays with wall mounted rain head showers. All showers are pressurised and come fitted with high-quality shower screens throughout.
- Recessed shelving also provided in shower providing storage solutions for toiletries.
- Floating vanity unit with sink fitted in.
- High-quality and contemporary tiles with veined marble effect in all wet areas and bathroom floors
- Luxury chrome effect heated towel rail fitted to wall.
- Abundant lighting points will be supplied throughout including low-energy recessed LED downlights in the living room, kitchen/dining area, bathrooms and hallway.
- Pendant lighting is featured in all bedrooms.
- Generous number of sockets also provided throughout each apartment, a number of which will also include USB charging points.
- Smoke and heat detectors are fitted as standard.
Each apartment will be fully fibre enabled giving access to all TV, broadband and other ancillary media and communication providers.
- A variety of amenity facilities are provided for the use of the residents in 105 Salthill.
- A multi-functional room will be located on the ground floor in Block B which opens out onto the external courtyard area.
- This room will provide a number of possibilities for future use by the residents, such as an indoor space for residents to congregate, meet friends, hold their management company meetings or an opportunity for people to work from home via workstations.
- There will also be an external courtyard area between both apartment buildings that will benefit from both high quality soft and hard landscaping and seating areas.
- Ample communal storage space provided at basement level.
- There are 31 car parking spaces located at basement level in the development that are accessed from Salthill Road Lower and will be allocated subject to contract.
- Each car parking space will have a provision for future installation of electric vehicle charging points.
- There is ample bicycle storage also provided at both basement level and in the communal courtyard area at ground floor level.
- There is passenger lift access provided to both buildings from basement level.
- Secure vehicular and pedestrian gate at property entrance.
- Communal refuse area located at basement level.
A management company of which each owner will become a member, will take charge of all common areas with service charges to be paid annually.
All homes are covered by a 10-year Homebond Structural Guarantee.